OMRON Forums

C compilation errors

dennisg

I am working with and inherited project/solution, and I'm new to this development environment. the .sln I am using was created 2 years ago. So far I have been able to get the PLC's to download and run, now I am tackling warnings and errors during compilation of usercode.c a typical error shows up like this

C:\Users\dennis.gabler\Documents\PowerPmacSuite\AMS2C\AMS2B\C Language\Realtime Routines\/usr/local/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-405-linux-gnu/4.2.2/../../../../powerpc-405-linux-gnu/sys-include/stdlib.h(536,0): Error : declaration does not declare anything

I do not know if this code ever actually compiled, the author is long gone. I'm trying to figure out what is happening. I downloaded and installed the latest version of the PMAC IDE which I assume is using a newer version of the gcc suite. These errors may be related to when the solution file was created and it's referencing the wrong files when it spawns the compiler. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. All errors seem to come from gcc header files.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic