OMRON Forums

The Usage of Download() method

hibitor

hi,buddy.

Now I need make use of the 'Download()' method in visual C++. The information I have got from the manual(PcommServer.doc) just as below:

dwDevice Device number.

filePath Path of file to download.

bMacro Flag to parse for macros.

bMap Flag to create a map file created from macros.

bLog Flag to create a log file. This is the same messages as sent to the “msgp” procedure.

bDnld Flag indicating to send final parsed file to the PMAC.

pbSuccess Pointer to successful start of download thread

I'm not sure I'm going to use the parameter of 'bMacro','bMap','bLog',and 'bDnld'. what values could be assigned to them?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hi,buddy.

Now I need make use of the 'Download()' method in visual C++. The information I have got from the manual(PcommServer.doc) just as below:

dwDevice Device number.

filePath Path of file to download.

bMacro Flag to parse for macros.

bMap Flag to create a map file created from macros.

bLog Flag to create a log file. This is the same messages as sent to the “msgp” procedure.

bDnld Flag indicating to send final parsed file to the PMAC.

pbSuccess Pointer to successful start of download thread

I'm not sure I'm going to use the parameter of 'bMacro','bMap','bLog',and 'bDnld'. what values could be assigned to them?

As the name suggests these are boolean and take 0 or 1. bMacro allows use of the #define/#if and so on to be used in your code. These are handy features so I'd use a value of 1 for these. The bMap and bLog are used if you want to create the map and log files which are useful for debugging. bDnld is used to indicate you wish the code to be loaded into the PMAC. this certainly will be set to 1 unless you are just testing code for syntax.