OMRON Forums

Action on $$$

daves

Is there any way to define actions which happen just after $$$ is issued and before the reset, in a configuration file for example (like the disable/startup scripts)?

I am finding that unless I manually disable my CPLCs then a $$$ breaks PPMAC. I would like to insert UserAlgo.BgCplc[31]=0 etc before the reset automatically.

I have filed a bug report (#591) with test cases to get this properly fixed, but I wondered if there was a convenient way around the issue as it is quite frustrating at my current stage of testing...

Dave

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling "reboot" instead of $$$ in my test case gives the following in the terminal:

reboot

Sending notification to all controls to stop communication

Rebooting PowerPMAC

Disconnected from PowerPMAC

Please wait!!! PowerPMAC reset in progress

Trying to reconnect to PowerPMAC

PING Failed! PowerPMAC is not responding

The card did its click-click booting sound during the fifth message about reconnecting.

Restarting the IDE managed to reconnect so I think the card was ready, just the re-initialisation loop after reboot doesn't seem to work.

Concerning my original problem, the system no longer exhibits the non-running/frozen CPLC after reboot. But this is no different to a power-cycling if I have to exit the IDE and reboot takes as much time.

Hope this information is useful...

Dave