OMRON Forums

Not able to move axes using GUI

Raghav

Dear All,

Recently we had added ACC24E2 card to our UMAC system. We already had a ACC24E2A card which we transferred into the next available slot in UMAC. After the defining the axes based on the 2 cards, we are able to move the axes from the terminal in the PEWinPro. Now we had made the necessary changes in the GUI, but we are unable to move the axes. I'm not able to find what is the problem. Kindly let me know if I have to do anything in the PMAC program or GUI side.

ACC24E2 - 1-4axis

ACC24E2A - 5-8axis

Thanks

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear All,

Recently we had added ACC24E2 card to our UMAC system. We already had a ACC24E2A card which we transferred into the next available slot in UMAC. After the defining the axes based on the 2 cards, we are able to move the axes from the terminal in the PEWinPro. Now we had made the necessary changes in the GUI, but we are unable to move the axes. I'm not able to find what is the problem. Kindly let me know if I have to do anything in the PMAC program or GUI side.

ACC24E2 - 1-4axis

ACC24E2A - 5-8axis

Thanks

Also I find there is a Phase search error bit. I'm using linear motor with digital driver and one analog driver for spindle. Spindle is able to rotate using the #5o100 but my linear axes doesn't move at all both from terminal and also from GUI