OMRON Forums

How delete motion program?

franz91

Hi,

I have some motion program in memory and I don't found Terminal command or Pewin window for delete them...

How I do that?

Also, what is the difference between motion program and PLC?

I have understand that PLC is a task. Motion program is only a sequential program?

Regards.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To delete motion programs, simply issue:

Open Prog n Clear Close

where "n" is the number of the program you want to delete.

PLCs are for asynchronous tasks, like checking I/O, changing gains, jogging motors, etc.

Motion programs are for synchronous motion.

For such questions, please refer to the Turbo PMAC User Manual, which explains these subjects in great detail.

Delta Tau's class, in one week, saved me a about a year of hacking through the manuals the hard way. I still only know about a fraction of the things PMAC can do, but it's the fraction I need :)

If you can, take the classes. You'll save time and money in the long run, the DT team is great, the factory floor fascinating, and the doughnuts were really appreciated.

-John

• 11 months later...

Use the "CLEAR ALL" command:

Function: Erase all fixed motion, kinematic, and uncompiled PLC programs

Scope: Global

Syntax: CLEAR ALL

CLR ALL

This command causes Turbo PMAC to erase all fixed (not rotary) motion program buffers (PROGRAM),

all forward-kinematic program buffers (FORWARD), all inverse-kinematic program buffers (INVERSE),

and all uncompiled PLC program buffers (PLC) in the Turbo PMAC buffer space.

This command does not affect rotary motion program buffers (ROTARY), compiled PLC program buffers

(PLCC), or any non-program buffers, such as compensation tables and lookahead buffers.

See Also:

On-line commands CLEAR, CLEAR ALL PLCS, OPEN, DELETE ALL, DELETE ALL TEMP