OMRON Forums

Problem trying to monitor IO in scope tool

KEJR

Hello,

I'm using the Feb2011 release with firmware 1.3.0.0

In trying to use the scope tool to view an IO signal timing I get the following error in a dialog box after hitting the "play" button to start recording:

/var/ftp/gather/GatherSetting.txt:2:16: error #31: invalid function in equation: gather.addr[1]-M8226->u.io:$a00010.8

root@192.168.169.40:/opt/ppmac#

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

KEJR

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

KEJR,

if you want to gather, plot or use the scope program to monitor a Por M variable, you have to use structure Sys.P[x], Sys.M[x] registers where x is the P or M variable number.

If you have defined a global pointer or variable using ptr and global definitions in global include file, you can simply choose those in the plot and scope programs.

Regards,

Regards,

KEJR,

if you want to gather, plot or use the scope program to monitor a Por M variable, you have to use structure Sys.P[x], Sys.M[x] registers where x is the P or M variable number.

If you have defined a global pointer or variable using ptr and global definitions in global include file, you can simply choose those in the plot and scope programs.

Regards,

Regards,

I did use a variable name in a global include file in the scope trace list. For instance, it showed up on the list as "ptr.OilerValve" in my case, but when I started recording data I got the error message in the original post.

KEJR