OMRON Forums

Adding Dec Places to Position Display

JeffLowe

I'm using an ACC-51 interpolation where the Motor unit is one quadrature count and the subcount interpolation is carried as a decimal fraction. The default display does not display enough resolution and I could find nothing within the IDE to change this. To increase resolution I edited the PositionControl.ini file in c:Program Files\Delta Tau Data Systems Inc\2.0\Power PMAC Suit\ConfigFiles and changed MotorDecimalDigits#=2 to =4. I changed them all, but sometime I'll go back and figure out why there are multiples.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote='JeffLowe' pid='1283' dateline='1297107260'] I'm using an ACC-51 interpolation where the Motor unit is one quadrature count and the subcount interpolation is carried as a decimal fraction. The default display does not display enough resolution and I could find nothing within the IDE to change this. To increase resolution I edited the PositionControl.ini file in c:Program Files\Delta Tau Data Systems Inc\2.0\Power PMAC Suit\ConfigFiles and changed MotorDecimalDigits#=2 to =4. I changed them all, but sometime I'll go back and figure out why there are multiples. [/quote] In every window of the IDE you can right-click and get to a configuration menu. The Position windows has this too. There you can set how many motos to display, decimal resolution etc. [attachment=1436:name]