OMRON Forums

.ocx drivers for VB6

fabbwolfmsn.com

I need license for the following .ocx files. Some seem to be specific to PMAC. These are for VB6 running on ME2000 and I need to install the license on my developer's machine so that we can make some changes for my production machine. Where and how do I obtain license' for these files? And no we aren't going to upgrade. SSTABS32.OCX CTFRAME.OCX BTN32X10.OCX THREED32.OCX PTALK.OCX PTERM.OCX CONTAINER.OCX GRAPHS32.OCX. Thanks in advance as usual

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OCX will be register once you install valid PTALK copy. Thanks, Atul [quote='fabbwolf@msn.com' pid='1023' dateline='1294436350'] I need license for the following .ocx files. Some seem to be specific to PMAC. These are for VB6 running on ME2000 and I need to install the license on my developer's machine so that we can make some changes for my production machine. Where and how do I obtain license' for these files? And no we aren't going to upgrade. SSTABS32.OCX CTFRAME.OCX BTN32X10.OCX THREED32.OCX PTALK.OCX PTERM.OCX CONTAINER.OCX GRAPHS32.OCX. Thanks in advance as usual [/quote]

Therein lies the rub. This is pretty old and Delta Tau no longer sells the PTALK.ocx license. Do you know where I can purchase one? It appears as if Delta Tau never sold Pterm.ocx. [quote='agovande' pid='1055' dateline='1294937460'] The OCX will be register once you install valid PTALK copy. Thanks, Atul [quote='fabbwolf@msn.com' pid='1023' dateline='1294436350'] I need license for the following .ocx files. Some seem to be specific to PMAC. These are for VB6 running on ME2000 and I need to install the license on my developer's machine so that we can make some changes for my production machine. Where and how do I obtain license' for these files? And no we aren't going to upgrade. SSTABS32.OCX CTFRAME.OCX BTN32X10.OCX THREED32.OCX PTALK.OCX PTERM.OCX CONTAINER.OCX GRAPHS32.OCX. Thanks in advance as usual [/quote] [/quote]

• 4 months later...
HI, did you recive response abou this ? I have on my laptop the PWin 32 and a Vb6 aplication , but a the time i want to open my Vb6.exe it request this fles: RICHTX32.ocx Themessage talks about somekind or registration??

Pe win 32 ver 4.2.11.0 the application if for a turbo Pmac 2 is attached My computer is a Dell latitude win 7. Today I tryed to go online with a geo brick, no succesfull comm. A Xilix friend told me I need a driver, where I can get it??