OMRON Forums

API documentation

shelinej

I am new to the world on Delta Tau and have been charged with writing an HMI in VB.NET. I have decided to run a web service on the PPmac and call the web service function from a separate web application. What is giving me grief is that I am unable to find documentation for available functions written for the PPmac. I have been able to use "InitLibrary()", "CloseLibrary()", and "GetResponse()" so far, but I only know they exist from reading this forum. It there documentation in the installed Delta Tau IDE that I am missing or do I just have to reference them all in a project and use the object browser in Visual Studio?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When you instal the IDE you also get several PPmac help files. Some of these cover the C language and others cover the script language. Goto help->contents and open the PPmac c language area and you will find the API information. For some things you will need Getresponse() Command() SetPmacVar() & GetPmacVar(). For others (suce as Motor[] data structures) you might decide to point directly to shared memory (use Get SharedMemPtr())