OMRON Forums

Repeatable IDE crash when adding similar name variables.

jbeasley

I have been creating a new application and ran into a problem when defining global variables. If I type in the name of a variable that is already defined the IDE closes and reopens and I loose everything from my last save until that point. I can work around it and have started typing my variables up in notepad++ and pasting them over.

Has anyone else experienced this. Say I am creating similar arrays and I just want to append something to the end like below

global solution_east(11)

global solution_east_is_trash(11)

as soon as I type global solution_east again under the original variable the IDE crashes.

it also happens if i copy and paste the same variable. I do this regularly and maybe change the last digit or something like that. Maybe it is specific to this project I'm working inside? It's probably an intellisense thing.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

This issue is fixed in Power PMAC IDE v4.4.1.7 which is now available on the Omron Website through the "Power PMAC IDE Download" link.

https://automation.omron.com/en/us/products/family/pmac%20ide

AccessDeniedRequest has expired216002020-10-13T17:42:49Z2020-10-13T18:27:27Z8112E3603E6799EFzJ0cvyibWlBXam42qstOxduzGAFEqKeTc2orcMfTvUCXiovhkYRAUzVtOwcGK5d4eNUmIcw1CzU=