Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Disable of script PLC within itself fails when using names...
#1
I have found that having a script PLC disable itself fails when using symbolic names. Please help, I was looking forward to never giving PLCs numbers ever again!

example code that works as a one shot deal:

open plc 1
send 1 "Starting Init PLC ...1"
disable plc 1
close

The following code executes continuously (rather nasty without a delay in there...)

open plc InitPLC
send 1 "Starting Init PLC ...1"
disable plc InitPLC
close

Am I doing anything wrong, or is this a bug?

KEJR
Reply
#2
Kejr,

I think this is a bug. If you please report the bugs you find in our bug report system:

http://forums.deltatau.com/bugzilla/

This way our development team can assign/track/resolve the bugs in a more efficient way. Also, you'll be notified about all the progress on the bug you've reported.

Sina Sattari
Hardware Engineering Manager
Delta Tau Data Systems, Inc.
Reply
#3
(11-10-2010, 05:42 PM)Sina Wrote: Kejr,

I think this is a bug. If you please report the bugs you find in our bug report system:

http://forums.deltatau.com/bugzilla/

This way our development team can assign/track/resolve the bugs in a more efficient way. Also, you'll be notified about all the progress on the bug you've reported.

Reply
#4
Make sure that the string has the same case as the replacement is case sensitive
Reply
#5
I apologize but I haven't been able to recreate the problem. I tried changing the case on the spelling and the IDE caught the mispelling and threw an appropriate error.

I'll report back if/when the problem comes back and try to note what it was that I did differently.

Thanks,
KEJR
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)