Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IP conflict with previous PMAC
Hello,
I'm upgrading to the EX465 CPU from the EX460 and I'm getting the following error:

Quote:Project Building and Mapping total time = 17.581 sec
Build Succeeded.

Please wait while downloading to Power Pmac.
spawn rsync -e ssh -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -azrtvl --delete --partial --progress --exclude-from=/usr/bin/Exclude.txt /cygdrive/C/Users/Windell/Desktop/SUMMIT_PMAC_FIRMWARE/usrflash.1/Project/ root@128.171.80.202:/var/ftp/usrflash/Project/
/usr/bin/sh: /dev/tty0: No such file or directory
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@ WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! @

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!

Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!

It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been changed.

The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
11:ed:81:ba:92:3b:1d:6f:6e:bc:f8:35:bb:83:fc:96.

Please contact your system administrator.

Add correct host key in /cygdrive/c/Users/Windell/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.

Offending key in /cygdrive/c/Users/Windell/.ssh/known_hosts:1

Password authentication is disabled to avoid man-in-the-middle attacks.

Keyboard-interactive authentication is disabled to avoid man-in-the-middle attacks.

Permission denied (publickey,password).

rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [sender]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at /home/lapo/packaging/rsync-3.0.4-1/src/rsync-3.0.4/io.c(632) [sender=3.0.4]
Downloading pp_startup.txt to Power Pmac.
Downloading pp_disable.txt to Power Pmac.
Downloading pp_custom_save.tpl to Power Pmac.
Downloading pp_proj.ini to Power Pmac.

Please wait, while loading the project.
LoadRTUserCode() Delta Time (sec) = 0.066123
Start of Project Loading using INI File: "/var/ftp/usrflash/Project/Configuration/pp_proj.ini"
Status: Pass #1, Pre-processing file: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/Global Includes/acc14e_config.pmh
Status: Pass #1, Pre-processing file: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/Global Includes/acc59e3_config.pmh
Status: Pass #1, Pre-processing file: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/Global Includes/global definitions.pmh
Status: Pass #1, Pre-processing file: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/Libraries/subprog1.pmc
Status: Pass #1, Pre-processing file: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/Motion Programs/dec_pvt_p2.pmc
Status: Pass #1, Pre-processing file: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/Motion Programs/ha_pvt_p1.pmc
Status: Pass #1, Pre-processing file: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/PLC Programs/adc_globals.plc
Status: Pass #1, Pre-processing file: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/PLC Programs/dec_enc_swap_plc2.plc
Status: Pass #1, Pre-processing file: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/PLC Programs/dec_enc_swap_sim_plc4.plc
Status: Pass #1, Pre-processing file: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/PLC Programs/ha_enc_swap_plc1.plc
Status: Pass 1 Create debug file, #defines, *.h & .sym files, Time (sec) = 0.116181
Status: Final pp_proj.h & Run Background C Apps, Time (sec) = 0.070496Project Preprocessing & Load Total Time (sec) = 0.253653
Error: projpp errors = 10

uploading pp_error.log file from the Power Pmac.
uploading pp_proj.log file from the Power Pmac.
uploading pp_error_hist.log file from the Power Pmac.
uploading pp_debug.txt file from the Power Pmac.
uploading pp_proj.h file from the Power Pmac.
Total Project Download time = 876.695 sec
Total Project Build and Download time = 894.276 sec
-->There were errors during the download process and the download process has stopped.
-->The following are the errors!!

Error: Opening PMAC File: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/Global Includes/acc14e_config.pmh
Error: Opening PMAC File: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/Global Includes/acc59e3_config.pmh
Error: Opening PMAC File: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/Global Includes/global definitions.pmh
Error: Opening PMAC File: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/Libraries/subprog1.pmc
Error: Opening PMAC File: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/Motion Programs/dec_pvt_p2.pmc
Error: Opening PMAC File: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/Motion Programs/ha_pvt_p1.pmc
Error: Opening PMAC File: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/PLC Programs/adc_globals.plc
Error: Opening PMAC File: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/PLC Programs/dec_enc_swap_plc2.plc
Error: Opening PMAC File: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/PLC Programs/dec_enc_swap_sim_plc4.plc
Error: Opening PMAC File: /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/PLC Programs/ha_enc_swap_plc1.plc

I understand that this is because I'm taking a previously loaded project that was on my EX460 and I'm trying to compile on a EX465 using the same IP address. I could change my IP address, but I really need it to stay what it always has been.

The IDE says that I can just build and redownload the project, but I get the error again on the second time.

Im sure someone else has solved this?

Mahalo in advance!
windell
Just fixed.

I opened the file in the directory that the message instructs:
/cygdrive/c/Users/Windell/.ssh/known_hosts

and deleted the entry for the IP address that has the conflict. After that the compile and download completed successfully.
I have had an issue before where I did a build and download to 192.168.0.200 when I had 2 PMACs at this location. I had to delete the known host file every time to connect to new PMACs at that IP until I reinstalled the IDE. Just adding this info in case anyone else has to reinstall.