Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I download the previous version of the PPnc and SDK?
Our company purchased a set of Power PMAC-NC Software Development Kit (SDK) this year. How do I download the old version of the nc program and SDK? Can I give a link address? My Github account is zerb1993, email zerbzhang@gmail.com
Do you know which version you want? If so, I can see if our software team can send it to you.
(08-13-2019, 11:13 AM)AAnikstein Wrote: Do you know which version you want? If so, I can see if our software team can send it to you.

I am using the CPU of power PMAC arm version, and the firmware version is LS1021A. I find that I do not have the PLC program of ppnc of vr1.7 . Please inform your company's technical personnel to contact me, or send my email to zerbzhang@gmail.com

Thank you, AAnikstein
(08-13-2019, 11:13 AM)AAnikstein Wrote: Do you know which version you want? If so, I can see if our software team can send it to you.

The SDK version can be compatible with Turbo PMAC and Power clipper. PPNC is better to include the PLC program and the variable definition. Please contact me. I can provide my order number and Serial Number for your confirmation.