Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Problems with CK3E and Kollmorgen AKD
#2
I have tried changing many things, including ESI files and IDE version (3 or 4 does not make any difference)
The only different behaviour was obtained using a ESI file from DT Europe. In this case the standard mapping was CST, got no duplicates and with some work I was able to move the motor. Selecting a different PDO set causes the behaviour of all the others (duplicates and no movement).
I also tried defining a "custom" PDO mapping, but in this case the network does not get enabled at all.

In the past I've been using AKDs with Etherlab master with no problems.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Problems with CK3E and Kollmorgen AKD - tecnico - 03-12-2019, 04:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)