OMRON Forums

Labview interfacing with Turbo Pmac

carolbaiona

Dear all, I am trying to develop my own application to control a Turbo Pmac device with Labview 2013. I am using a Windows 10 (home edition) 64 bits PC. I am having troubles in communicating with the device, I can connect with the Turbo Pmac via PWin32 Pro (USB Communication), but with the Labview Vis I cannot connect.

Has anyone tested Lavbview 2013?.

I will be very thankful of any help

captura_labview.thumb.PNG.d1035695af9b5f6c69ea92f15bb2c6d9.PNG

Captura_PMAC.thumb.PNG.ab159d65e5325c85f689d29f70ddbdad.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear all, I am trying to develop my own application to control a Turbo Pmac device with Labview 2013. I am using a Windows 10 (home edition) 64 bits PC. I am having troubles in communicating with the device, I can connect with the Turbo Pmac via PWin32 Pro (USB Communication), but with the Labview Vis I cannot connect.

Has anyone tested Lavbview 2013?.

I will be very thankful of any help

We use LabVIEW 2009, 2013, and 2017 with PMAC Clipper and PMAC PCI/Lite, using the (obsolete) PMACPanelPro suite, and it generally works well. Perhaps you have a permissions issue? Modern Windows are finicky with permissions.

The Windows registry key that Delta Tau uses for PMAC needs to have read/write permissions for a given user account in my experience (we just set Authenticated Users to Full Control which covers all cases at the expense of a bit of security). Check here:

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\PMAC