OMRON Forums

change kinematic execution cycle time

linda618

hello,everyone

When i use kinematic in the ck3e,it watchdog always alarmed,i want to change its execution cycle .I know kinematic calculation worked in realtime cycle,isn't it?So if I change Sys.RtIntPeriod time ,could I make more time for kinematic calculation?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You may want to look into Coord[x].SegMoveTime more than Sys.RtIntPeriod. If too little time is being given for segmentation, that can cause watchdog faults. Additionally, have you looked into taking our Training Class, or watching some of the training videos? For instance,

discusses setting up kinematics.

What type of kinematics are you implementing, anyways? Some types are naturally going to cause a heavier computational load and are more likely to cause this kind of issue.

You may want to look into Coord[x].SegMoveTime more than Sys.RtIntPeriod. If too little time is being given for segmentation, that can cause watchdog faults. Additionally, have you looked into taking our Training Class, or watching some of the training videos? For instance, [urlhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC4upECz32Y]this one[/url] discusses setting up kinematics.

What type of kinematics are you implementing, anyways? Some types are naturally going to cause a heavier computational load and are more likely to cause this kind of issue.

Ok,I will take more training later.There is iteration method in my inverse kinematic.But even when I just take it once,there also some problems .The global var "P" which I put in the kinematic program to monitor the local vars in the program sometimes is zero though I am sure I had put some data in it.I can't understand.Maybe it did not realize when watchdog alarmed I thought first,but other vars after it did not zero and ck3e didn't have any alarmed.Could you help me?I just have no idea about it!Thanks!