Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motor #1 disable Motor #2,#3 and #4
Hi, i have a CS with four motor configurated with the same characteristics.

this motors are conected to the JMACH 1 of my Power Pmac Clipper Controller. I have the fault motors input floating and only connected the DACs output and Encoders Input to the controller.

If i move each motor in the jog mode, all motor works find, but when i try enable all motor using #xj/ command to enable the CS the motor #1 send to fault other motors.

for example

#2j/ -> motor[2].fault=0
#3j/ -> motor[3].fault=0
#4j/ -> motor[4].fault=0
#1j/ -> motor[1].fault=0, motor[2].fault=1, motor[3].fault=1, motor[4].fault=1

So i never can enable the CS.
(03-19-2018, 12:51 PM)CVillaleiva Wrote: Hi, i have a CS with four motor configurated with the same characteristics.

this motors are conected to the JMACH 1 of my Power Pmac Clipper Controller. I have the fault motors input floating and only connected the DACs output and Encoders Input to the controller.

If i move each motor in the jog mode, all motor works find, but when i try enable all motor using #xj/ command to enable the CS the motor #1 send to fault other motors.

for example

#2j/ -> motor[2].fault=0
#3j/ -> motor[3].fault=0
#4j/ -> motor[4].fault=0

Hi,

Since you are not using the amplifier fault bits, try disabling them:

Motor[1].pAmpFault = 0
Motor[2].pAmpFault = 0
Motor[3].pAmpFault = 0
Motor[4].pAmpFault = 0

-Chris
Can you look at your motor status for the motor you jogged and see if it has an I2tFault? If so I may have some notes on the issue I can dig up. You might as well look for any other bad status bits while you're at it.
(03-21-2018, 11:47 AM)chrisb Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 12:51 PM)CVillaleiva Wrote: Hi, i have a CS with four motor configurated with the same characteristics.

for example

#2j/ -> motor[2].fault=0
#3j/ -> motor[3].fault=0
#4j/ -> motor[4].fault=0

Hi,

Since you are not using the amplifier fault bits, try disabling them:

Motor[1].pAmpFault = 0
Motor[2].pAmpFault = 0
Motor[3].pAmpFault = 0
Motor[4].pAmpFault = 0

-Chris

Thanks Chris, now i can enable all motor togethers.