OMRON Forums

No Project in PMAC - Huh ?? News to me ?

Unit101

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting.... mine is working fine, project is loaded and boots ok.

ONLY when starting IDE is says "no project in pmac" ... which is not true... IDE is missing something... I just OK and go on... no problems.

Just started with CK3E older fware and new IDE

Mike: I don't see that pop-up. Just to be sure I turned off my ck3e, closed the ide, turned on my ck3e and then opened the ide. Do you actually have a project, or just ENI and config files?

Navin:

If you can still talk to linux (ping or putty) I would try the "PowerPmacFirmwareInstall" folder before giving up on the flash memory.

Mike: I don't see that pop-up. Just to be sure I turned off my ck3e, closed the ide, turned on my ck3e and then opened the ide. Do you actually have a project, or just ENI and config files?

Yes there is a project running in the pmac, the machine is actually powered up and running the machine when I connect from IDE... so the PMAC is running a machine including Ecat and I connect with IDE and it says No Project in PMAC... it does not cause any issue, but for sure this is related to latest IDE... I'll test some more and see if can reproduce on a different PMAC setup... since not causing a issue I've not spent much time on this... just keep an eye out and I posted because I wondered if anyone else seen this??? Thanks

Navin:

If you can still talk to linux (ping or putty) I would try the "PowerPmacFirmwareInstall" folder before giving up on the flash memory.