OMRON Forums

Custom Linker Options CUSTOMLDFLAGS

daves

Does anyone know how the Capp->Properties->Native Compile Options->Linker Options actually works?

I understand the theory and I can use it successfully in a simple use case. But I need the following:

$(PMAC_ARCH)/UniKey.32.a

to go to the makefile directly as this:

CUSTOMLDFLAGS = $(PMAC_ARCH)/UniKey.32.a

However it gets parsed or something and ends up as

CUSTOMLDFLAGS = /UniKey.32.a

I have tried all sorts of clever things but it looks like some makefile variable expansion is done.

Basically the actual issue is I need to link a different .a file depending on the target architecture, so if anyone knows a clever way to do this please let me know! (I have also tried custom makefiles but can't figure out how to detect the architecture - it is spliced in the auto generated DT ones but not custom ones).

Cheers

Dave

link.png.fa0cbcb4b285311aa158ea03abcd3ac8.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've resorted to doing my own makefiles starting with the DT generated one. I've written an in house library that compiles to a static library "mylib.a" type of file and other projects link to this. The thing that stinks is that I have to connect to a PPMAC of the same architecture and build a dummy project before I execute a make operation. So far this is easier than creating my own build environment on my filesystem but at some point that may be more attractive.