OMRON Forums

ACC59E and ACC36E with Power PMAC How-To Guides

Omron Forums Support

Here are two documents describing how to use ACC-59E and ACC-36E with Power PMAC. Since the two products are so similar, it is assumed that the reader will first read the ACC-59E document before reading the ACC-36E document, as there is much overlap. Please post any questions that remain if these documents are not sufficient. I will answer the questions and update the documents thereafter.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corrected a small mistake regarding Conversion Channel Select in the documents: Take note that when using the M Variable for Conversion Channel Select (M1000 in the examples) to select Channel [i]k [/i]for sampling, one must write an integer ([i]k[/i]-1) to the Conversion Channel Select M Variable before reading the ADC Results. For example, if one wants to read Channel 1, write M1000 = 0; to read Channel 2, write M1000 = 1, and so on. Original post has been revised with updated documents.

• 1 month later...
[quote='skuoss' pid='729' dateline='1285861213'] The document talks about the usage of ADC. How about DAC? Is there any example in 'C'? [/quote] Attached is a document explaining ACC-59E DAC usage in Power PMAC, with an example in C at the end. Please note that the example uses an array of pointers to access the different DAC channels. Please let me know if you have additional questions about this. Please stay tuned for the upcoming new release of the ACC-59E manual, which should incorporate this information.