Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Master Gate - Power Brick Controller
Hi,

I have just started with Power Brick controller.
We want to use it as standalone controller for 6-8 motors (depends on configuration),
when I go to system setup, I see the message - "No Master gate detected and No Ethercat option detected".
And the main problem - I can not change servo frequency. Please, advise.

Attached Files Image(s)

Please, use the procedure(s) described in the Power Brick Controller User manual. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Dear Richard,

I have started from user manual reading, but, as I described in my other post, the Power PMAC Suite
does not recognize PowerBrick structure, so I cannot setup motor configuration from both places - GUI and script file.
Sorry for the inconvenience. But sounds like a hardware issue. If the CPU can't see the gates, then there isn't much that you can do. Unfortunately, you're going to have to RMA it to get it fixed.
What is the procedure?
Please enter an RMA request online. The first time, a new account must be created (press the Create New Account button). Once an account is established, you will be able to log in and enter a request:
http://www.deltatau.com/RMA/Login_Page.aspx
Can you post a screen shot of the tasks under Tools>Task Manager?
The power brick controller came back after repairing. Now I can see 2 cards (PowerBrick[0] and PowerBrick[1]) in H/W diagnosis and
my project is compiled. Thanks!