OMRON Forums

Upgrading Firmware

windell747

Hi,

I'm in the process of upgrading from firmware version 1.5.8 to the most current version and I am running into an issue. It has to so with the attached CPLC.

Background:

Near the bottom of the file a set of IO pins on the attached ACC14E card are read and stored in P-variable P[399]. The CPLD_DATE_REG is a macro for P[399]. CPLD_DATE_REG is binary word which is read by a background C program and based on the value of this word, the C program behavior changes.

Problem:

When I run my code in firmware 1.5.8, the word reads a 48875, however, when I upgrade my firmware to the newest version and run my project again, the value reads 0. When I switch back to firmware version 1.5.8, I get the correct value of 48875 again.

Question:

Would someone be able to take a look at my CPLC program and tell me if I am doing something wrong in terms of the newest firmware? I honestly don't see what would have changed in the new firmware to break the operation of my code.

thanks,

windell

bgcplc.c

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason the forum isn't allowing me to attach these files. So I'll just email to you.

thanks,

windell

Hi Windell,

Can you please also post your cpld_reg.h, globalP.h, and pp_proj.h? Or just email them to me.

Thank you.