OMRON Forums

Powerpmac EtherCAT IO device Setting

jongjin86

Hi

I use Powerpmac with EtherCAT option. And hilscher product NT100-RE-DN/ML. It is converting DeviceNET sensor signal to EtherCAT.

I was set up device according to this process .

But Pmac does not receive any signal.(figure 4 IO data, In the NT100 are normally signal is transmit)

Q1. Wrong setting process?

(ex. add global include or plc programs)

Q2. The difference between Local device and External file(figure3 read form tab)

Q3. How to use “Add new IOs” button(address setup, index set up, data type...).

Q4. How to use “Go to variable definition” button(figure4)

Please answer about my question.

Thank you.

1.PNG.6f0c039ef2eb1923a0e8936d1c6bcda5.PNG

2.PNG.507b1c1e2db5e690c3aa548ba2b71fa8.PNG

3.PNG.5119531f4576efda3619142cb960bc7e.PNG

4.PNG.54d6f2f1f9a8280fcb3932b64fbbdbdd.PNG

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I use Powerpmac with EtherCAT option. And hilscher product NT100-RE-DN/ML. It is converting DeviceNET sensor signal to EtherCAT...

JongJin;

Based upon the descriptions within your post's images, I recommend using the attached setup document as a guide for setting up your device. Keep in mind your Gateway first needs to be programmed/setup using whatever software and documentation Hilscher has provided. Then following the ACC-52ECx User Manual set up your PPMAC with the Hilscher Gateway device connected, (SEE ATTACHED).

Be sure to: Set the Global Clock, and Update your Device (xml) file prior to "Configuring the Master".

NOTE: the ACC-52ECx is a simple Delta Tau, EtherCAT I/O device and its manual contains PPMAC setup instructions with screen shots.

If you are still having trouble call me at +1 (818) 444-5221

ACC52ECx_Rev_1.pdf