OMRON Forums

Hardware Monitor

bradp

The ACC24E2 hardware monitor replies with the message "record not found for the hardwareID 6033974". I have the IDE running before I start the hardware monitor. In my rack is an ACC24E2A plus OPT1D and ACC11E. Anything to do to see what is wrong? The only change I can think of between when this was tested in the office and now is that I am now using a direct connection and in the office I was connected over the network. Other than that I have the same PC, Rack, and software.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=brad] The ACC24E2 hardware monitor replies with the message "record not found for the hardwareID 6033974". I have the IDE running before I start the hardware monitor. In my rack is an ACC24E2A plus OPT1D and ACC11E. Anything to do to see what is wrong? The only change I can think of between when this was tested in the office and now is that I am now using a direct connection and in the office I was connected over the network. Other than that I have the same PC, Rack, and software. [/quote] This happens because you have a test version of the hardware monitor and IDE and in this case the hardware monitor is not part of the IDE. In this case the hardware monitor relies on the IDE to update the hardware database. After you install a new IDE version you must reinstall the test version of the hardware monitor. Once the hardware monitor is merged into the IDE this problem should not happen. If it does it means that the hardware database did not update properly. First step is to reset the Power PMAC which causes the dataase to be renewed and see if the problem persists.