OMRON Forums

Solution to ERR018

lakshmi.innovator

I am using a UMAC turbo PMAC2 CPU. I am trying to move the Baldor AC brushless motor with Motiflex E100 drive through the UMAC. when I am giving a #1j command to enable axis the following error is coming

"Attempt to perform phase reference during move, move during phase reference, or enabling with phase clock error."

I am not using a UMAC for commutation purpose. I am able to read a resolver count in position window.I set the following varibles

I100=1, I101=0,I102=$78202,I103=I104=$3501,I124=$820001

The motor summary reports:

unknown DAC output address.

Please help me in this.

Regards,

Lakshmi

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you properly have I101 = 0 for no commutation then you are likely getting the Phase error from a missing Phase clock signal in the system.

Check the Global status to see if the "phase clock error" bit is set. X:$6 bit 3

-if so then figure out why no clock in the system and all will be good

If missing the clock... check settings for I7m00 - 7m007 for clock setup.

Where is clock coming from ? likely you have a ACC-24 axis card in the rack and this is where normally the clock would be coming from.

Check manuals for setup of the Phase clock on the ACC-24 (switch and jumpers) as well as the Ivars setup in CPU for this.

My guess is that the ACC-24 card is not setup properly... check it's switch settings.

Let us know how it goes...

Thank you unit101 for your suggestion.

In Global status window I checked " phase clock error " bit but it is not set.

I checked all I variables related to servo ICs. in our turbo UMAC we have Servo IC 2 and I19 also normal and with internal phase clock and internal servo clock.

But we are facing the same problem of " "Attempt to perform phase reference during move, move during phase reference, or enabling with phase clock error."

Motor is moving in normal way in open loop mode. but for closing the loop error is coming.

Please suggest us.

Thank you.

Be sure Ix91, 81 = 0 ... so PMAC not trying to phase or look for halls ?

In Motor Status for this motor is the Phase Error bit set ?

If so create a Mvar and clear it manually to see if not pmac is happy...

Here is setting for Motor 1, look at TSRM for others...

M148->Y:$0000C0,8,1

M148=0

If still stuck please email me your configuration file and specs for your system...how many motors, amplifier control method (analog, pwm...) encoder feedback type.

I'll go thru this and see if I can reproduce the problem.

send to mesposito@deltatau.com

thanks,

mike