OMRON Forums

How to read the following error

aTURBOPMAC2USER

Dear all, I want to read the following error in my program, is there any way to use a m-variable read the following error? I search the m-variable listed in the turbo srm manual, and try to make the suggest m-variable pointing the address suggested, but it does not work.Someone tell me let a m-variable point the address D:$00191(#1 motor for example), it also does not work.

P.S. I find two method in the manual:copyreg and

#{motor number}F,It seems copyreg used in a servo (namely, open servo...close), and #{motor number}F (namely #1F) used in the terminal window.But how can I use them in a program, and where is the address of the following error?

By the way, my controller is Turbo Ultrilate MACRO.

Thanks.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Turbo PMAC motor #1 following error is at D$91 not D$191. It does work.

Thank you for attention. I'll try it a few days later, because the controller I used had been expressed to the disturbutor for the configuration of 14-axes .

By the way, in the Turbo SRM, it says that D:$000x91/11 is the address of following error, so what's the meaning of 'x' if not D:$191(#1 for example)?and the meaning of '/11'?

Thanks.

The table above the command list is meant to be used with the commands, with the "x" just being the stand-in for which motor register (when looking at the commands) or which command (when looking at the table).

For instance, Motor 1's address is "$00009x", combined with the following error register "D:$000x91/11" yields a full register for Motor 1's following error as "D:$000091". In this case, it takes the 4th "0" and the "9" from the table to identify Motor 1 and the D register and 1 from the command to identify following error.

The table above the command list is meant to be used with the commands, with the "x" just being the stand-in for which motor register (when looking at the commands) or which command (when looking at the table).

For instance, Motor 1's address is "$00009x", combined with the following error register "D:$000x91/11" yields a full register for Motor 1's following error as "D:$000091". In this case, it takes the 4th 0 and the 9 from the table to identify Motor 1 and the D register and 1 from the command to identify following error.

@AAnikstein Thank you very much! It works very well. But I feel the long sentense above is hard to understand because of my poor English and the grammar structure. Can you tell me which PDF and which page I can find the similar explaination?

Best regards!

I know that I have seen it somewhere, but I can not find it now. I am sorry for how confusing it is. Let me try to explain it better. To find the address for any of the commands on page 479:

1. Find your motor address from the table on page 479 of the Turbo SRM.

2. Take the first 5 digits from the address.

3. Find the command you want in the list below.

4. Take the register (X, Y, or D) and the last digit from the command.

I've attached 2 examples, one for Following Error for Motor 1 and another for Derivative Gain for Motor 6 to help explain this.

I hope this helps!

Motor1FollowingError.thumb.png.86925e3deea609b1dbeba7e78d063680.png

Motor6PIDDerivativeGain.thumb.png.d3fabd1312d2629d0ef3f7692aefaa1b.png