OMRON Forums

A qeustion on velocity and acceleration in mode 2

hibitor

Hi,misters.Today,I made a test of speed, In a multi-segments movement, there are a lot of short length segment. at the moment, the sx13=10 and Isx20=0, I found that the velocity is much slower then I preset. I don't change the velocity and acceleration among the segments. but the velocity is vary over the different segments in the path. I think maybe the acceleration time(TA) does it. But the F is unaltered, the velocity changes from high to low! how could I avoid this? just use different TA at the boundry of each segments? does it work? or some other more gracefully ideas can solve it?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If the total accel time (2*TA or 2*TS, or combination, or default TA for the coordinate system) is longer than the move time at the desired feedrate then you will never reach the desired feedrate. This is common for short segments. In your case, the variation in velocity is likely due to the fact that the segments are different lenghts, and the amount of time accelerating and decelerating is varying, but it is never hitting the desired speed.