OMRON Forums

Filter in IDE Help

JeffLowe

My Visual studio development enviornment has some additional tools, notably the National Instruments Measurement Studio. In the Filter box under the Index I have the option of filtering just for my Measurment Studio content, but no corresponding filter to filter for only Delta Tau content. Is this an oversight or is there some way to turn this option on. I am specifically looking for the syntax on the ptr command because ptr IoCard0Pt00->u.io:$A00000.8.1 is giving an error for an unexpected $ Thanks,

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Missing the filter is just an oversight. On the other hand Power PMAC help is not mixed with all the other topics, it is only in the Power PMAC node under Help Contents. So having the filter will not give you much advantage. Your m-var definition is correct. I even copied it to my system and loaded it. Did you get this error when downloading or just as a red underline in the editor? If just in the editor try to download as the old IDE you have had many more language service problems than mine. The language service is what checks sysntax while you edit in the editor.

[quote='brad' pid='129' dateline='1238714752'] <> Your m-var definition is correct. I even copied it to my system and loaded it. Did you get this error when downloading or just as a red underline in the editor? If just in the editor try to download as the old IDE you have had many more language service problems than mine. The language service is what checks sysntax while you edit in the editor. [/quote] It is only the red underline, however no subsequent errors will be flaged until this one is "corrected".