OMRON Forums

RtiCplc

Amir

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This usually means you have some error in the code and the routine is essentially crashing. To be more sure put Sys.ServoCount into the watch wndow. If Sys.ServoCount is counting then it is very likely to be something illegal in your code. If you send your code over I can take a look at it.

The code is OK and runs on my system. So how is Sys.ServoCount, is it counting? How is Sys.WDTFault, is it 0? Do you have anything in the watch window that is setting UserAlgo.RtiCplc=0 or sending disable rticplc? Any other code that is running that could be doing this, check the task manager for other running programs and stop them. If all that turns up nothing then open a new project, issue $$$*** to PPmac, past the code into the rticplc and build and download and see if it now runs.

Sys.ServoCount is not counting. Is this because there are no axis cards in the rack? If this is the case, is there a way to trick the Power PMAC into doing a background servo update? [quote='bradp' pid='871' dateline='1291076975'] The code is OK and runs on my system. So how is Sys.ServoCount, is it counting? How is Sys.WDTFault, is it 0? Do you have anything in the watch window that is setting UserAlgo.RtiCplc=0 or sending disable rticplc? Any other code that is running that could be doing this, check the task manager for other running programs and stop them. If all that turns up nothing then open a new project, issue $$$*** to PPmac, past the code into the rticplc and build and download and see if it now runs. [/quote]