OMRON Forums

*** buffer overflow detected ***: /opt/ppmac/EcMasterDemo/EcMasterDemo terminated

zerbzhang

Today, I loaded three ECAT I / O modules. The EC engineer pop-up dialog box prompts:

error: Master core not accessible(error code:0x9811002E )

I want to know why this error code appears? Is there a problem with my XML file?

IDE output message:

ECAT License for I/O only

0 VID=$00000021 PC=$07500354 0:0 PREOP + Slave_001

1 VID=$00000890 PC=$00100368 0:1 PREOP + Slave_002

2 VID=$00000890 PC=$00100750 0:2 PREOP + Slave_003

*** buffer overflow detected ***: /opt/ppmac/EcMasterDemo/EcMasterDemo terminated

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you add the ESI files for your ecat modules to the IDE?

If you go to the "EtherCAT" menu, you will find the "ESI Manager" where you should be able to browse to a file location.

What did you do before the error occurred? It would be much easier to diagnose if I knew when it happened. Was this after scanning the network?

Did you add the ESI files for your ecat modules to the IDE?

If you go to the "EtherCAT" menu, you will find the "ESI Manager" where you should be able to browse to a file location.

What did you do before the error occurred? It would be much easier to diagnose if I knew when it happened. Was this after scanning the network?

Eric,Appears after scanning the network. Through the help system of IDE, I found the reason for the error.

0x9811002E

EC_E_MASTERCORE_INACCESSIBLE

Master core not accessible

RAS

Connection to remote server was terminated or master instance has been stopped on remote side.

But I don't understand, where is the root of the mistake?

Through the EC engineer of IED V3, I can successfully communicate with the IO module. At this time, I export ei.xml. However, when I import ei.xml into IDE V4 that I am using, ECAT [0] cannot be activated. There are no errors and warnings. Enter $$$* * *, save, as always.

Is there a reason you are setting it up in IDE 3/EC Engineer, generating an eni file, and importing it into IDE 4? In IDE 4, you can do all of that (EC Engineer has been incorporated into the IDE).

Please try making it entirely in IDE 4. To do this, either make a new project using the "PowerPMAC with EtherCAT (Acontis)" template or by right clicking the "EtherCAT" folder under System in the Solution Explorer and add an EtherCAT Master. After that, if you click on the Master, many of the screens should be the same as they were in EC Engineer, though if you go to the "PowerPMAC IDE Manual" under the Help menu, it can guide you through it.

Once everything is finished and configured, I would issue "$$$***" to the PMAC via the terminal, then right click on the master and select "Load Mappings to Power PMAC", then perform a project Build and Download, issue "save", and an "$$$". After that, I would try to enable EtherCAT again and see what happens.

Is there a reason you are setting it up in IDE 3/EC Engineer, generating an eni file, and importing it into IDE 4? In IDE 4, you can do all of that (EC Engineer has been incorporated into the IDE).

Please try making it entirely in IDE 4. To do this, either make a new project using the "PowerPMAC with EtherCAT (Acontis)" template or by right clicking the "EtherCAT" folder under System in the Solution Explorer and add an EtherCAT Master. After that, if you click on the Master, many of the screens should be the same as they were in EC Engineer, though if you go to the "PowerPMAC IDE Manual" under the Help menu, it can guide you through it.

Once everything is finished and configured, I would issue "$$$***" to the PMAC via the terminal, then right click on the master and select "Load Mappings to Power PMAC", then perform a project Build and Download, issue "save", and an "$$$". After that, I would try to enable EtherCAT again and see what happens.

OK,THANKS