OMRON Forums

Errors : in x:\cygwin\bin ??

sbrun

I just upgraded with Firmware PPmac 1.2.1.5 and IDE 1.1.2.45 + SP2 (32bits) I simply create a new projet in the IDE with the template: "PowerPmac" When i build it, i got 73 error messages : "Error :Reside in x:\cygwin\bin, where 'x' is the drive on which you have" in file:PowerPmac1.ppproj line:106 column: 6 I don't success to fix it ? (Same errors with all my old projects)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have Cygwin installed on your machine? if you do, go to System enviroment variables and under the System Variables look for the Variable name "Path". double click on it and the first two entries should be the following( each entry is seperated by a semi colon) C:\Program Files\Delta Tau Data Systems Inc\Power Pmac Suite\powerpc-460-linux-gnu\usr\local\bin;C:\Program Files\Delta Tau Data Systems Inc\Power Pmac Suite\powerpc-460-linux-gnu\bin; if it is any thing but this, make sure that you remove the other entries and put it at the end of the Path string. Also check the following registry locations. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/bin HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/lib if they point to C:\Cygwin\bin, then it is wrong, they should point to directories where the IDE is installed and point to the bin directory within that folder. the easiest way to fix this would be to reinstall the IDE. Dro

Thank you for your answer. I checked the configuration and it is exactly as you said (with an additional \2.0\ as : ...System Inc\2.0\Power PMAC Suite ...) My Pb stay the same ... I uninstall and reinstall without any evolution.

• 2 weeks later...