OMRON Forums

Power CPU firmware version

zerbzhang

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARM LS1021a would be the CPU type not the firmware version.

To see your firmware version enter "vers" into the terminal. It should be 4 numbers like 2.5.2.0. This is also visible near the top of the screen on new enough IDE versions.

Each firmware version is compiled for each CPU type (ex Dual Core ARM, PowerPC 460, PowerPC 465). Whether the CPU has EtherCAT or not is irrelevant to what firmware version is installed.

ARM LS1021a would be the CPU type not the firmware version.

To see your firmware version enter "vers" into the terminal. It should be 4 numbers like 2.5.2.0. This is also visible near the top of the screen on new enough IDE versions.

Each firmware version is compiled for each CPU type (ex Dual Core ARM, PowerPC 460, PowerPC 465). Whether the CPU has EtherCAT or not is irrelevant to what firmware version is installed.

My firmware version is 2.5.1.7

The machine tool adopts linear motor movement. After ppmac looks for the motor phase, the Open-loop test is passed. Restart at power PMAC, input at terminal

#1 $, do the Open-loop test again, and the Open-loop test result will reverse.

This problem has been going on for a long time.

I checked 120 ° - hall feedback, gate3 [0]. Chan [0]. UVW is correct. This problem still occurs when searching motor phase in multiple positions. Acc24e3 temperature is very high, axle card has been applied for repair.

I can't get rid of the Open-loop test problem, which is caused by CPU. I also reorder the power PMAC CPU.

I want to upgrade the CPU firmware. Can you tell me the way to upgrade and send the latest firmware to my email?

I also reorder the power PMAC CPU.

I don't think that was necessary. The RMA wasn't either.

I want to upgrade the CPU firmware. Can you tell me the way to upgrade and send the latest firmware to my email?

To get a firmware update, you should email your local support channel, possibly your distributor or OEZ. That being said, your firmware is pretty up to date, I don't think firmware version is the problem.

I think you just need a little help setting up your phasing. I will try to address this in the other thread.

I also reorder the power PMAC CPU.

I don't think that was necessary. The RMA wasn't either.

To get a firmware update, you should email your local support channel, possibly your distributor or OEZ. That being said, your firmware is pretty up to date, I don't think firmware version is the problem.

I think you just need a little help setting up your phasing. I will try to address this in the other thread.

Eric, thank you so much for your reply.

I have applied for Omron to repair 24e3 of power pmac. How long is the repair cycle?