OMRON Forums

power clipper connect problem

gzwk2019

i have tried many times to connect power clipper to my own PC. But the IDE showed 'no device' and Ethernet showed 'unidentified network'.

The D15 is amber and the D10 is green on the clipper board. and the ping 192.168.0.200 is fine. i set the My PC IP address to 192.168.0.100.

I am not sure what is going on, could someone help me with this problem?

324651271_thumbnail_image(1).thumb.png.5f21a1b38ab8747ab59898742f4d94e5.png

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have tried many times to connect power clipper to my own PC. But the IDE showed 'no device' and Ethernet showed 'unidentified network'.

The D15 is amber and the D10 is green on the clipper board. and the ping 192.168.0.200 is fine. i set the My PC IP address to 192.168.0.100.

I see your wireless card is enabled there. I would try disabling that and see if you can connect to the Power Clipper after that (maybe on the same network as your wireless so it is getting confused which network the IDE is trying to connect to)

I see your wireless card is enabled there. I would try disabling that and see if you can connect to the Power Clipper after that (maybe on the same network as your wireless so it is getting confused which network the IDE is trying to connect to)

i have tried it but still not working, the IDE still showed no device. i don't know what else i can try with...