OMRON Forums

axis defined by kinematics cannot axis defined

linda618

hello,everyone i have some trouble in motion program which used axis defined by kinematic ,i want to use kinematic and rapid model in the save motion program ,e.g.

#1->I

#1->I

#2->I

#3->I

#4->I

#5->I

#6->I

linear x10 y10 z10 u10 v10 w10 f50 ta1

#1->x #2->y #3->z #4->u #5->v #6->w

rapid x20 y20 z20 u20 v20 w20

is that right?can this example run well?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linda,

That would not work as you wrote it--the axis definition statements are on-line commands, but "linear x10 y10 ..." and "rapid x20 y20 ..." would be program moves.

What are you trying to do, however? If you are attempting to control a robot/system that uses kinematics, it is likely better to use kinematics at all times after your motors are in closed loop and homed, and then just use linear moves any times you are trying to go directly from one point to another. Is there a reason you specifically want to do a rapid move?

Linda,

That would not work as you wrote it--the axis definition statements are on-line commands, but "linear x10 y10 ..." and "rapid x20 y20 ..." would be program moves.

What are you trying to do, however? If you are attempting to control a robot/system that uses kinematics, it is likely better to use kinematics at all times after your motors are in closed loop and homed, and then just use linear moves any times you are trying to go directly from one point to another. Is there a reason you specifically want to do a rapid move?

First thank you for your reply.

I just want to make.a software for a robot with ck3e .Sometimes linear maybe not work very well at which the inverse kinematic for solution is a singular matrix and,sometimes,e.g.fiirst point of the traj I.just want to arrive simplely not must be a line .So I think i would like to add p_top- functon to it.