OMRON Forums

IDE Layout and Configuration

bradp

I would like to have different screen layouts in my IDE. When working on one Power PMAC project I need certain windows open. When doing another test I need other windows open. And when doing standard Visual Basic or C# program I have other layout wishes. Manually opening and closing windows is too troublesome. Is there a way to get around this?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=brad] I would like to have different screen layouts in my IDE. When working on one Power PMAC project I need certain windows open. When doing another test I need other windows open. And when doing standard Visual Basic or C# program I have other layout wishes. Manually opening and closing windows is too troublesome. Is there a way to get around this? [/quote] In the future we plan to integrate this feature into our menu structure. At the present Visual Studio allows you to save and restore your environment layout. Follow this link to find out how to do this and to get information on some other useful topics. See the subtopic "windows layout selector" http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb245788(VS.80).aspx