OMRON Forums

Help in PMAC2-ISA

aike

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please try reinitializing the board to factory default by installing the E3 jumper before powering up the board? If you get a watchdog (RED LED) in this case, most probably you have a faulty hardware and you need to send it in for repair. If you get a green light, it means your hardware is fine, but your configuration is corrupted and it is causing a watchdog. In this case you can download your original settings and issue a save. Just remember to power up next time with E3 jumper removed. [attachment=1362:name]

thx for advice, but I did it several days ago. Today I've found the native DeltaTau software PE 1.6 in my Sodick's hard drive. I tried to connect via BUS port 0x210 to my PMAC. Unfortunatly. I also read pe32install.pdf and found part about install Windows driver. Can anybody help me in PMAC2-PC driver for Windows95/98. I used the Sodick installed Windows95, but can't find any drivers in ControlPanel->NewHardware->OtherDevive from DeltaTau. May be I have no any drivers (or it was corrupted) and my PC can't connect to board. Who can help me in this case - let me know.

[quote='Sina' pid='418' dateline='1274290893'] Unfortunately we don't support Windows 95 or 98 anymore. I will ask Stephen Milici to respond to this post and help you with this since he has much more knowledge on those software packages. [/quote] Thank you, I 've also wrote this propose to Stephen Milici. May be he can help me.

• 2 weeks later...
I found old card, similar to PMC2-PC, remove CPU card from there and installed in my failed card. Success! Th card works now. Looks like oscilator broken. I'm going try to repar this.

[quote='=aike=' pid='425' dateline='1275275644'] I found old card, similar to PMC2-PC, remove CPU card from there and installed in my failed card. Success! Th card works now. Looks like oscilator broken. I'm going try to repar this. [/quote] Aike, Although Delta Tau doesn't manufacture these units anymore, but we can still repair them. If you decide that you prefer DT to repair them, please let us know and we can start an RMA process.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Please see the attached document that explains how to Upload the Full PMAC program and parameters from an existing card and how to Download to a new card. If you need to download the PeWiin Exec software the latest version can be found on the www.deltatau.com website under support - downloads - 30 Day Trial software - PMAC Executive Pro 2 Suite. http://www.deltatau.com/common/support/downloads.asp?connectionStr=release

[quote='bensultana' pid='749' dateline='1286356977'] Good morning Sir, I have problem with card MINI PMAC 602812-104,didnt work,all led are ok,I dont how to up load a programm from good one similar that I have and down load it in the new one. can some body help,very urgent thinks [/quote] You need to use Delta Tau's PEWIN32PRO or PEWIN32PRO2 software (which you can download a trial version [url=http://www.deltatau.com/Common/support/downloads/PMAC%20Executive%20Pro2%20Suite.zip]here[/url]) and use the Backup/Restore feature of the software to take a backup of your good system and download it to the other card. You can use either ISA communication or serial.